[c-nsp] 5s or 10s periodic IOS tasks

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:44:23 EDT 2011

Not sure on the timers but generally testing CEF/PXF switched issues
(through the box) with process switched traffic (to the box) isn't
always a valid check. I'd suggest pinging something directly connected
to the 7300 so the traffic is CEF switched through the 7300 when
testing.

If you are seeing packet loss to the box my guess would be interface
issues or CPU issues. Do you see any drops on the interface or
controllers?

-Pete