[c-nsp] Link/Line Testing

jkrejci at usinternet.com jkrejci at usinternet.com
Sat Jun 11 15:38:51 EDT 2011

Not sure I understand. You want to test >100mbps throughput on a switch etherchannel without any devices to actually generate and/or receive traffic?

Iperf is fast, easy, and runs on both win and non-win systems very nicely. This would be a poor test for real life traffic but will test raw bytes per second with ease.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile