[c-nsp] Input Queue

John Gill johgill at cisco.com
Mon Jun 13 10:13:08 EDT 2011

It is likely the flushed traffic is in the input queue to CPU, but a
6500 can also account for rx queuing drops in this drops counter as an
aggregate counter.

In the show queueing output, we see 81 packets dropped:

Packets dropped on Receive:
     BPDU packets:  0

     queue thresh             dropped  [cos-map]
     1     1                       81  [0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]

I would watch the individual interfaces (show queueing interface) to see
if these dropped packets add up to the input queue drops you see on the
port-channel.

Can you run "show module" for us?

Regards,
John Gill