[c-nsp] Wireless 802.1x authentication failures

Edward Iong edward_iong_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 02:13:13 EDT 2011

Dear All,

We are using windows certificates for authenticate domain computers to connect wireless network.

In previous, it is working. Everyone can access wireless network. But now no one can get access, we found in the MS ISA event Log, it has a warning message as below

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: IAS
Event Category: None
Event ID: 2