[c-nsp] IPv6 Support in Cisco IOS AnyConnect?

Chris Mason chris at noodles.org.uk
Thu Jun 16 11:34:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

Is anyone from Cisco able to confirm if IPv6 is supported when using
the IOS based SSL VPN feature (inside the VPN)?
The AnyConnect VPN client has a field for "Client Address (IPv6)" but
I can't see how to enable it on the router.

Using 15.0(1)M6 on the router and AnyConnect 2.5 on the client.

I can see it is supported if I was using an ASA as the headend, but
looking for some pointers when using an IOS based head-end?

Thanks in advance,
Chris