[c-nsp] Dot11Radio0 ipv6 command

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Mon Jun 20 15:00:16 EDT 2011

On 20/06/2011 18:58, Nikolay Shopik wrote:
> Does anyone know what's up with ipv6 command on Dot11Radio interfaces? I
> have CISCO1812W running ADVENTERPRISEK9 15.1(4)M and there no such command
> at all. Searching Cisco bug toolkit doesn't reveal any bugs for me.

No, indeed.  The public facing bug toolkit seems strangely resistant to
returning useful results from searches.  I share your frustration.

The bugids you're looking for are CSCej50923 and CSCta27529.  They are
fixed in:

12.2(33)XNF
15.1(24.6.13)PIL12
12.2(33.1.7)MCP6
15.1(24.6.8)PIL13
15.1(0.10)T
15.1(1)XB
15.1(0.26)PI13
15.1(1.6)T
15.1(1.5.1)PIA13
15.1(1.7.1)PIA14
15.0(2.6)SID
15.0(2.12)DPA1
15.0(1.19)DPB23
15.0(2.12)DPB1
15.1(1)SG1.3

Note that the 15.0M train is missing from this list.

Nick