[c-nsp] OT: Console cables on new platforms

Holemans Wim wim.holemans at ua.ac.be
Tue Jun 28 07:19:02 EDT 2011

Nothing comes free with Cisco (unless this changed since we got our latest copy of the GPL in feb) :

CAB-CONSOLE-USB=	Console Cable 6 ft with USB Type A and mini-B	30,00$
CAB-CONSOLE-RJ45	Console Cable 6ft with RJ45 and DB9F	      30,00$
CAB-CONSOLE-USB	Console Cable 6 ft with USB Type A and mini-B	30,00$

Wim Holemans
Netwerkdienst Universiteit Antwerpen
Network Services University of Antwerp