[c-nsp] Cisco ASA,VPN license and VPN client behaviour

Kovac, Tomas (Networks) tomas.kovac at hp.com
Wed Jun 29 03:14:49 EDT 2011

Hello folks,

Can someone advise me when you reach your license limit for VPN users and
connection got refused because of that, if Cisco VPN client will try another
gateway which is set up as backup server within .pcf file ?

I don't have opportunity test behavior right now and would appreciate if
someone know the answer :)

Thanks,
Tomas

Best Regards,
Tomas Kovac

------------------------------
Tomas Kovac
NW NDM Implementation Team
EMEA NDM Central Delivery

Hewlett-Packard Slovakia

Telephone: +421 2 5752 5884
Mobile: +421 917 866 160
Email: tomas.kovac at hp.com

Shall we not receive any communication within 7 days we will consider the
issue resolved.

After this closure if an additional configuration due to possible issue
arise, new implementation date has to be communicated, a new ticket has to
be raised.

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error you
should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated, you
should consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".