[c-nsp] 6500 CoPP + IPv6 fragments

Grzegorz Janoszka Grzegorz at Janoszka.pl
Wed Jun 29 15:22:30 EDT 2011

On 29-06-11 17:04, Bernhard Schmidt wrote:
> I have a few 6500 Sup720/3BXL boxes running various releases of
> 12.2(33)SXI and SXJ that seem to drop all IPv6 fragments in transit as
> soon as CoPP is enabled. There are no CoPP drops logged. Even when I
> remove all police lines from the policy-map the packets still get
> dropped. As soon as I disble CoPP the packets get through.

Bernhard,

We have had the same issue for last ~week, however our v6 copp has been
quite good for last couple of months. We also saw transit traffic being
dropped. Had to remove the default copp class-map to get things working.

When did you install v6 copp? Have you had the issue since the very
beginning or just recently?

--
Grzegorz Janoszka