[c-nsp] Getting more useful info from traps

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Thu Jun 30 22:34:20 EDT 2011

My NMS has the CISCO-ENTITY-SENSOR-MIB installed in it, so it nicely tells me that I have low light levels on an interface:

CISCO-ENTITY-SENSOR-MIB::entitySensorMIBNotificationPrefix (1)
CISCO-ENTITY-SENSOR-MIB::entSensorThresholdValue.1045.2 : "-80",
CISCO-ENTITY-SENSOR-MIB::entSensorValue.1045 : "-78" }

The problem is, I can't seem to find the matrix to map that key value in the OID to the physical interface name.

Anyone know what the magic OID(s) is (are) that provides that matrix?