[c-nsp] ASA question

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Tue Mar 1 01:39:10 EST 2011

I'm trying to figure out if I can accomplish something in one box. We are setting up a VPN tunnel to a 3rd party and need to direct traffic for about a dozen /24's over that tunnel. The catch is that I need to NAT them to a globally routable IP on the way out, but we use 192.168.x.x subnets internally.

Can this be done with a single ASA? I've tried to make it work on an Adtran with a combination of loopback addresses and policy routing but it's not cooperating and I'm not sure it's possible on that platform.

Thanks for any help
Dave