[c-nsp] Tunnel Up and Down State

Righa Shake righa.shake at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 04:25:30 EST 2011

I have set the keepalives however am getting a peculiar problem as am trying
to have two routes via two different tunnels.

However the up and down is beign detected but the routes are not going via
the tunnel.

Does having the same destination within the source of the tunnel have any
effect on the tunnels

Regards,
Righa