[c-nsp] OER + asymmetric routing issues?

Federico Cossu federico.cossu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:06:24 EST 2011

sorry, to be true it's not so classical ;))
yes that's what we are planning, we can avoid using pfr/oer keeping
flows aligned in a simpler/manual way, but having pfr would be nice.
The scenario with 2 fw chassis is well documented, when having only 2
firewall chassis to be configured in an active/active inter-dc
scenario. it is not yet decided, but we'll have 2 clusters each one
into a datacenter where each datacenter will peer with a different
internet isp.

--
Lo hai detto hermano. No se escherza con Jesus! (Jesus Quintana)