[c-nsp] Per port per vlan policing on ME-6524

Lobo lobotiger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:14:45 EST 2011

Thanks Phil!  You're right about it not being support...silly that it
still let's you configure things but that's another argument.

I've managed to police the vlan like this now:

class-map match-any test
   match any
!
policy-map test
   class test
    police cir 3000000
      conform-action transmit
      exceed-action drop
     trust cos
!
interface Vlan888
  no ip address
  load-interval 30
  service-policy input test
!
interface GigabitEthernet1/31
mls qos vlan-based
!

Traffic generator confirms that the traffic leaving the 6524 is 3Mbps
when sending 5Mbps through it.

Jose