[c-nsp] ASA 5520 to Pix sudden loss of tunnel

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Thu Mar 10 14:24:04 EST 2011

Eric, I can confirm the routing is good because other similarly configured devices on the same ASA can reach the problem network.

I reset both ASA members in the pair and everything works now.  I'm thinking some sort of resource usage bug or exactly what I read in another message, interactions between old broken pixes and the ASA.

Thanks
Scott