[c-nsp] ASA 5520 to Pix sudden loss of tunnel

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Thu Mar 10 15:24:14 EST 2011

This is what I thought as well but rebooting the ASA pair did the trick and everything worked.  I also confirmed my routing was working to the ASA pair because other devices attached could reach the network.

I'm thinking wacky interactions of pre 7.2.4 Pix and ASA but not 100% certain.  Since rebooting cleared it I was leaning in that direction.

Thanks
Scott