[c-nsp] Replacement for 3550-12T being used as a router - IPv6 related

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Mar 14 07:08:20 EDT 2011

I tested the ME3600X a few months ago and it was impressive, but the lack of IPv6 (really?!) and lack of ingress DSCP remarking was a temporary showstopper.  Primarily, the ingress DSCP marking was the kick in the nuts.  Has this been implemented into this platform yet?  The impression I got from the product manager when I spoke to him was that it was not on the roadmap, but *could* be added later.

-evt