[c-nsp] Small network Route Reflectors?

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Mar 15 18:20:17 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 16:28 +0100, Jon Harald Bøvre wrote:
> IS-IS:
>
> Anytime you might want to consider IPv6, and IS-IS dual-stack might be a
> challenge
> Check for OSPFv3 support

If that would imply changing the core IGP from IS-IS to OSPFv3 it's a
more complicated affair IMO.

Other than that I'm not sure what the problem is, simply because I have
very little experience with IPv6[0]. Can anyone elaborate on that part?
Is it related to multi-topology or some other (for me) strange things?
Pardon me for changing the subject here.

--
Peter

[0]: My home network (and mail server) is finally IPv6 capable thanks to
     Hurricane Electric's tunnel broker service. :-)