[c-nsp] What is the lowest latency switch?

Matt Stone mstone at ruston.org
Wed Mar 16 09:06:30 EDT 2011

No, you can get documentation on it. It's not even an officially announced product yet. It's supposed to be for ultra-low latency financial applications. Cisco hasn't said anything about it yet. A good article to read about it is on network world...

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/030311-cisco-data-center.html?fsrc=netflash-rss

Seeing as how it's not announced yet, which means ship dates are probably far from now, that doesn't help you much.

In my own opinion (with Cisco) your best  bet is the Nexus 5k.

---
Matthew M. Stone
Network Supervisor
City of Ruston