[c-nsp] Small network Route Reflectors?

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Fri Mar 18 10:09:48 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-18 at 09:40 -0400, Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila wrote:
> The 2901 can more than handle 35 connections, but how many routes are
> we talking about, it's not just about the processing power, it's also
> about the amount of mem, based on the amount of routes.

As I snipped from my last mail but included in the original, we're
talking ~10k L3VPN routes and ~100 IGP routes. I think even a basic 2901
with no extra memory can handle that. Churn is also very low, for the
last couple of years only some tens of updates each day. (It's a
comparatively small enterprise network with no Internet table.)

--
Peter