[c-nsp] NEXUS and RIP?

Jeff Fitzwater jfitz at Princeton.EDU
Mon Mar 21 15:05:55 EDT 2011

I don't have the power to tell FACULTY they have to change.

Has it really been that long???

I was working on this junk for 20 years before it was deprecated.
They might get rid of me if I push them too much.
GEE... maybe I'am the problem.

I'll just tell them Yale and Harvard use a really new proto called DHCP, that should do it.

Thanks,

Jeff Fitzwater
OIT Network Systems
Princeton University