[c-nsp] traceroute

madunix at gmail.com madunix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:32:57 EDT 2011

Dears,

lately I have some delay to reach my web server (x.x.x.x) hosted by a
hosting company,  based on the trace route  and the ping delay ~500ms
instead of 15ms, you can see that the  delay happen between the
routes/hubs. check out http://pastebin.com/MSSceX6Q
Daily update procedure to upload DB records from the local to the
remote web server, went from 3min to 78min. I appreciate your support
to troubleshoot the delay, and what are possible reasons for network
latency between the internet routes. Kindly note that I have requested
a full investigation from my ISP and hosting company, till now the
ticket is open... any suggestions are highly appreciated to solve this
issue.

Thanks