[c-nsp] QOS Puzzler..

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Thu Mar 24 05:39:45 EDT 2011

Peter,

You would most likely have to look at the ME series (there are quite a
few of those, not just ME3400) - Maybe the newer ones, like
ME3600/ME3800.
Also, you might want to take a look at routers such as ASR1K or the
lower end 3900 series (if your bandwidth requirements are not that
high).

As this is not really a everyday requirement, I would suggest you work
with someone to select the platform and test it...

Arie