[c-nsp] Duplicate the packets

Irina Arsenieva ecralar at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 05:21:37 EDT 2011

If I understand you correctly, you want to replicate each packet coming from
172.xx.xx.1 to 2 or 3.
If you are using Ethernet L2 switch on the uplink, the easiest way would be
to use 2-3 uplink ports and turn off mac-learning in this particular VLAN.
Thus the switch acts as hub and replicates Ethernet frame to all ports
except the port it comes from.
My $0.02
Rgds
Alex