[c-nsp] New Joiner - ME3600X and tools

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Mon Mar 28 17:30:56 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Leigh Harrison <
lharrison at convergencegroup.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback, and yeah, I agree that a lack of IPv6 support is
> slack.  We're seeing a keen interest from various customers at the moment.
>
> Has anyone got any happy stories about the ME3600X?!??

You just have to know what you're buying.  I'm not sure what the point of a
metro switch is with no, vpls, no ipv6 and limited routing capabilities, but
that's just my  personal opinion.  There are a host of other vendors that
make similar gear at the same price point which supports the required
features.  Why wait for cisco?