[c-nsp] How to use multiple virtual web servers with one 1 public IP address?

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:09:39 EDT 2011

I'm not sure what your exact requirements are (and what level of
separation is required between the virtual servers), but all popular
web servers (like Apache) allow you to host multiple virtual servers
using one IP. You can also use a web proxy, but I suspect that in this
space it's easier to run proxy on linux then on a Cisco router.

kind regards
Pshem