[c-nsp] Serial lead

Gary Smith lists at l33t-d00d.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 07:51:40 EDT 2011

On 29/03/2011 12:48, Aled Morris wrote:
> me too
>
> but when connected to a FreeBSD laptop it does send break so it must be a
> driver limitation
It's a while since I've looked to be honest, so it's probably my shonky
memory there. Certainly, I've not found a way using the PL2303 and
driver that I am (which is a kext file downloaded of them interwebs -
the driver I had with the device didn't have any OSX drivers on at all)
using to send break using either Terminal.app or iTerm.

If anyone is using a driver under OSX, could you let me know what it is?
Googling didn't seem to bring up anything other than the one I'm already
using.

Gary