[c-nsp] 3845 maxing out at 400 Mbps

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Mar 29 12:54:46 EDT 2011

Yes, I am running that HWIC!

NAME: "High Speed WAN Interface Card - 1 Port Gigabit Ethernet on Slot 0
SubSlot 2", DESCR: "High Speed WAN Interface Card - 1 Port Gigabit Ethernet"
PID: HWIC-1GE-SFP      , VID: V01 , SN: xxxxxxxxxxxx

If I shuffle around interfaces so that the inter-3845 links use the HWIC
instead, would that totally resolve the issue?

Frank