[c-nsp] 3845 maxing out at 400 Mbps

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Mar 29 13:12:50 EDT 2011

Let me clear the air and say that I'm very happy with the performance of our
3845s -- they've done much better than even our consulting company thought
they would.

They need to last just a few more weeks until the new border routers we
ordered come in and we turn them up.  I just need to buy a few more weeks'
time.

What prompted the initial question was that I was seeing different behavior
between the two (identical) routers.  That gave me a unique opportunity to
compare and contrast.  I think the HWIC is likely the culprit here.

Frank