[c-nsp] FWSM upgrade

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Thu Mar 31 16:12:49 EDT 2011

i agree with tony here.

if you are somewhat paranoid; then take the compact flash and do:
dd to snapshot image
dd snapshot image to another compact flash with same capacity

if anything goes wrong with the upgrade then you have an exact replica
of the previous f/s, ios, etc.

the fwsm is some linux derivative with a vanilla boot partition & ext
filesystem

i've done this before and this works well.

--
Regards,
Ge Moua

Network Design Engineer