[c-nsp] NX-OS 5.1 proxy l3

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Mon May 2 23:44:17 EDT 2011

The number of SVIs is not a factor (or no more so than for any
system) - the question is how much bandwidth/thruput do you need for
inter-vlan routing for those SVIs. Each M1 module you add to the
system adds up to 80G of proxy L3 (assuming 10G M1 cards, and
assuming you allow all M1 ports to participate).

Tim

At 08:08 PM 5/2/2011, Tim Durack mused: