[c-nsp] CSCsw63003 (Was: SXJ - The good, the bad, the ugly?)

Randy amps at djlab.com
Wed May 4 11:46:44 EDT 2011

On Wed, 4 May 2011 16:25:22 +0100, Alan Buxey wrote
> no...not yet, but I did get an immediate reload of a 6500 w/ sup 720
> and SXI5 with the following
>
> conf t
> int vlan 100
> ipv6 address xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx::2/64

Still could be related since this is a memory exhaustion issue...maybe adding
that interface pushed things over the limit.  In my case, a random BGP update
may have caused it.

I upgraded to SXI5 specifically for better IPv6 support from a previous
release.  Needless to say I never had any issues adding routes and v6 to vlan
interfaces.  We're also taking full v6 bgp routes.

Only issue I have is a possible CSCsw63003 encounter...

~Randy