[c-nsp] Does IOS-XR support exchange of IPv6 prefixes over an IPv4BGP peering

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Thu May 5 19:16:53 EDT 2011

Thank you for the answer Arie,

It still sounds quite weird to me. Nevertheless,, i'll give it a try in
a few hours.

Questions:
If there are no IPv6 prefixes to be exchanged, where and how will next
hop be used?
I thought BGP session setup was independent of the actual prefixes that
are about to be exchanged.
Does IOS-XR forbid the exchange of capabilities in advance?

--
Tassos