[c-nsp] off-topic NMS Suggestion

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Wed May 18 19:36:26 EDT 2011

Hi Omar,

    Ciscoworks LMS 4.0 has gone pretty extensive changes in the UI / UX space.  it's also very competitively priced respect to the other mgmt solutions out there.  You can take the eval version it for a spin and see if it's something you want to roll out.

http://www.cisco.com/go/lms

https://cisco.mediuscorp.com/market/networkers/homeWork.se.work

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/4.0/install/guide/prep.html#wp1316880

regards