[c-nsp] Cisco IGX

Ravi Patwari ravi at swift-online.com
Tue May 24 17:01:38 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have been using a cisco IGX 8430 since last 6 years.

Recently the trunk line on a NTM card went down and thereafter whatever I
did, it would not come back up. In the end I thought that a reboot might fix
the problem, but once rebooted, it now does not recognize any of the other
cards as well. It keeps showing either the front cards or the back cards or
both are missing on all the slots except the NPM slots.

Would appreciate if to know if anybody faced a similar problem and any
possible fix to this.

Regards

Ravi