[c-nsp] Open Source netflow recommendations

Lee Starnes lee.t.starnes at gmail.com
Wed May 25 23:40:01 EDT 2011

Thanks everyone for all the information on this. Sorry it took so long to
reply back. Got pulled away for a few days.

All real good information. We are running 12410XRs. So far I have not seen
any issue with getting netflow data from them. I'm glad we are using them
and not the Junipers. Too many hurdles (cards and licenses) to deal with it
sounds like.

Anyway, thanks again. Everyone is always very helpful here. Very thankful.

-Lee