[c-nsp] need good recommendation for isp gateway nat bgp pbr

Brian Roche brian at bcctv.net
Thu May 26 14:22:10 EDT 2011

I've have all the addresses that I could justify from ARIN for the
time being, unfortunately.  And when I first started experiencing the
overruns on my internet trunk interface, I worked with TAC and they
determined the ubr is capable of handling the NAT.  However, I need to
move the routing to another device so that it's not impacting the
RXRing/going in/out on the same physical interface which is the
bottleneck as I continue to add bandwidth.  Thanks again and I
appreciate all the help.