[c-nsp] using RANCID in a CCIE lab

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Sun May 29 16:39:09 EDT 2011

Yea, that's what I was talking about.  I think you can use apt if you
install in a debian/ubuntu box.  I had to install it on a centos box and I
couldn't find a yum repository.  Yea they recommended viewvc+mysql both
manual installs in centos/fedora/RHEL.  websvn is pretty easy to install
too.  There were alot of steps to manual install in centos, but I get alot
less headaches from red hat based utility boxes even if software installs
are a pain.