[c-nsp] IS-IS on L3 vlan interfaces

Vitkovsky, Adam avitkovsky at emea.att.com
Mon May 30 05:00:26 EDT 2011

I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the propagation of L2 broadcasts but it appears that the ISIS-all-level-1-ISs and ISIS-all-level-2-ISs are used regardless of whether the circuit is configured as p2p or left as b-cast

The two way communication is formed whe you se your own ID in the the IS Neighbor TLV-6 in the IIH

adam