[c-nsp] problems with 6500 and syncing sup config.

Thomason, Simon Simon.Thomason at racq.com.au
Tue May 31 21:33:31 EDT 2011

Been getting the following error when doing a write me on a 6500.

Jun  1 11:16:35.721 EST: %SYS-SPSTBY-4-CONFIG_NV_NEED_OVERRUN: Non config data present at the end of nvram needs to be overwritten to fit the configuration into nvram
Jun  1 11:16:37.437 EST: %PFINIT-SP-1-CONFIG_SYNC_FAIL: Sync'ing the private configuration to the standby Router FAILED, the file may be already locked by a command like: show config.

Had a look around and could not find out a solution for how to fix this issues as I have killed everyone's session to the 6500 but still get this error.

I am not certain what process show startup would be in the show process and have not as yet been able to find information as to which process this would be.

Anyone seen this before or know of a solution?

Cheer,

Simon.

Hot foot it to RACQ MotorFest at Eagle Farm Racecourse on 17 July and swoon over Queensland’s largest display of collectable vehicles. Visit www.racq.com/motorfest
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/racqofficial Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/RACQOfficial

Please Note: If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email as its use is prohibited.  RACQ does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses or defects.  If you do not wish to receive any further commercial electronic messages from RACQ please e-mail unsubscribe at racq.com.au or contact RACQ on 13 19 05.