[c-nsp] Reciprocal console connections for CPEs

P C pc50000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 21:43:32 EDT 2011

Done this too.  Daisy-chaining router-aux ports is enough to save a
truck roll more times than you'd think, when the justification for OOB
is not present but $3 worth of cables is.

An even better solution is a console server on 3g (carriers like AT&T
in the USA will set up a private IP network/APN and build an ipsec VPN
to you), although even limited data plan (10mb/month) costs typically
only get down to $15-25/month.  Still better than analog dialup, IMHO.