[c-nsp] Interface is down (adminCfgChange) in N5K

Erlend Røsok erlendr at met.no
Fri Nov 4 07:07:38 EDT 2011

I'm trying to bring up two interfaces under config sync mode in a redundant N5K system running version 5.0(3)N2(2).

The FEX modules have one uplink to each of the N5K.

1) I first try to configure using a port-profile.

This brings it in Administratively down state for some reason. So i try to no shut the interfaces under config sync, but it does not take effect.

2) I then try to remove everything and configure it without a port-profile.

This brings the interfaces in (adminCfgChange) state. I've tried to google this, but it hasn't given me much information.

I have the configuration in a pastebin here: http://pastebin.mozilla.org/1373542

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards

--