[c-nsp] LNS av-pair vrf

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Fri Nov 11 03:18:20 EST 2011

Hi,

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011, Ghassan.khalil wrote:

> Dears,
> I have an ASR functioning as a LNS, the LNS is configured as a PE router as well.
> I need to assign certain users to their proper VRF through the AAA server as it should be applied on the virtual-access interface.
> So what is the av-pair syntax required to accomplish this and the configuration required from the ASR also.

I believe you would need something like:

 	cisco-avpair="lcp:interface-config=ip vrf forwarding VRFNAME"

google turns up this:

 	http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/asr1000/configuration/guide/chassis/scaling.html

Greetings
Christian

> Thanks,
> Ghassan

Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de                  Wildberger Weg 24/2
Phone:   +49 7032 893 997 - 0          D-71126 Gaeufelden
Fax:     +49 7032 893 997 - 9          HRB 245288, Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Web:     http://www.cksoft.de/         Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Kratzer