[c-nsp] LNS av-pair vrf

Matthew Melbourne matt at melbourne.org.uk
Fri Nov 11 04:15:32 EST 2011

On 11 November 2011 08:48,  <cisco-nsp-request at puck.nether.net> wrote:

> Message: 4
> Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:04:51 +0200
> From: "Ghassan.khalil" <ghassan.khalil at gmail.com>
> To: "cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net" <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>
> Subject: [c-nsp] LNS av-pair vrf
>
> Dears,
> I have an ASR functioning as a LNS, the LNS is configured as a PE router as well.
> I need to assign certain users to their proper VRF through the AAA server as it should be applied on the virtual-access interface.
> So what is the av-pair syntax required to accomplish this and the configuration required from the ASR also.

You need to pass back some cisco-avpair attributes as part of RADIUS
authorisation:

cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config=ip vrf forwarding CUST1"
cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config=ip unnumbered loopback101"

The loopback101 interface (in this instance) also needs to be placed
in the CUST1 VRF. A different loopback would be required on the LNS
for each Customer VRF.

Cheers,

Matt

--