[c-nsp] MPLS/VPN QoS on asr1001

Arne Larsen / Region Nordjylland arla at rn.dk
Tue Nov 22 10:55:25 EST 2011

Hi All.

Can someone give me a hint about MPLS/VPN QoS mapping on an asr1001.
I have 4 that needs to enablet for QoS, and I'we been looking at some reference guides.
I would like to make a "shot pipe" implementation with five classes.
Most all documentation have a mapping  between the experimental and the cos value.
Is there a reason for this ??,  isn't possible to use the DIFF-serv value for the mapping between mlps and customer interface
We normally have 2 or 3 mpls interface per box and 2 CE interfaces.

/Arne