[c-nsp] ME3600 IOS / SPAN

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnetgroup.gr
Tue Nov 22 13:44:05 EST 2011

We are using 15.1(2)EY, because we wanted some new features.
Unfortunately there are still a lot of features missing + some things that don't work well
(primarily the -hardcoded- small egress buffers)
Also, SPAN is not (currently) supported.
Generally whales seems like a nice platform, but still missing a lot.

--
Tassos