[c-nsp] ADSL sync speed Info at LAC/LNS

Patrick Cole z at amused.net
Wed Nov 23 17:25:33 EST 2011

Yes, the LAC will forward the PPPoE VSAs as L2TP AVPs through to the LNS
if configured with dsl-line-info-forwarding in the VPDN configuration.
It is then up to the LNS to insert those in to radius requests, which it
should do if configured correctly as per that documentation by using
radius-server attribute tags.

Note that this feature only in the IOS 12.4T train, not 12.2 or 12.3.

Patrick