[c-nsp] Resolve the FQDN of the URL published in web VPN in ASA

Farooq Razzaque farooq_mcp at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:24:33 EST 2011

Dear All,

I have the requirement to resolve the FQDN of the URL published in web VPN in ASA.

When remote users connect to web vpn then they access one URL (https://fully qualified domain name:7004/console-selfservice)  which is published in Web VPN and which is accessible through FQDN. So how i can resolve the FQDN against.

Can we done this on ASA. or can we configure Web VPN so that when remote users connect to VPN they can get DNS server IP to resolve the FQDN