[c-nsp] ME3600 IOS / SPAN

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Mon Nov 28 04:00:55 EST 2011

On Wednesday, November 23, 2011 02:16:22 AM Ankur Mittal
wrote:

> Anyone out there tried the new IOS 15.1(2). Currently we
> are running 12.2(52) and wondering if we should be
> upgrading it 15.1(2) in production. Release notes
> mentioned a lot of open caveats rather than the fixed
> ones.

Still on 12.2(52)EY2, here.

Lots of features still missing in what we have plus the
latest 15.1. We're waiting until Q2'12 to have our first
major upgrade.

Hopefully there'll be more features then, but we'd likely
wait a little longer if there were some other good features
in the pipeline for weeks later.

> Also has anyone tried port mirroring / SPAN on the
> ME3600. Can't really find documentation on how to do
> that on these switches. I am not even sure if it's
> supported on the ME3600.

Not yet supported. Not sure when that is coming.

Mark.