[c-nsp] ME3600 IOS / SPAN

Ankur Mittal ankurmittal at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:05:09 EST 2011

Thank you all for sharing your findings. Sorry about the late reply. I upgraded the ME3600 from 12.2(52) to 15.1(2)
and noticed 4 commands that showed up in the default config.

Here are those 4 commands:

1) ip source-route
2) diagnostic bootup level minimal
3) ip forward-protocol nd
4) controller BITS input applique E1 framing fas_nocrc linecode ami

Disbaled 1) and 3) by adding "no" keyword but can't seem to get rid off 4).

Also, is there a way to do q-in-q without using the EVC/bridge-domain model. In other words, can you do q-in-q on a normal switchport model on the ME3600.

Thanks-Ankur